Four voices, a Human Beatbox and a Dub Master that go far beyond the limits of the A Cappella style.
A 100% vocal experience in an artistic universe where the voice is language and plays with musical styles.
An organic and electronic immersion in the powerful rhythms of pop, hip-hop and trip-hop: this is what they call the "Vocal Trip Box".
A Cappella, Human Beatbox, amplified music, jazz ... Ommm finds its way successfully into many worlds and obtains prizes from various audiences:
• Auto-production prize from SACEM (French authors and compositors association) (2008)
• Jury’s First Prize in Leipzig’s (Germany) international A Cappella contest (2009)
• Official selection to Polyfollia, A Cappella international festival in Saint-Lô (France) (2010)
• Second Prize in Crest’s (France) Vocal Jazz contest (2010)
• Jury’s Special Prize in Le Grand Zebrock , amplified music springboard in Seine-Saint-Denis (France). (2011)
Jury’s First Prize and Audience Prize in the Pop category of Vokal Total festival in Graz (Austria) (2012)
First price of Tampere vocal contest 2013